Sunday, April 6, 2008

Pick of the Week


It's pick of the week time: each Sunday I pick one great buy from Target's Weekly Ad (in Sunday's newspaper) and highlight it on my blog. There was a lot of great stuff in this week's ad -- particularly all the outdoor furniture/accessories/plants etc. -- but these shoes just spoke to me. This adorable pair of C9 Athletic shoes looks just like a pair of my dependable (yet now well worn) Steve Madden's, which my friend Robyn complimented me on yesterday and screamed "oooh, where did you get those?!". Truth be told, I've long forgotten where I originally got them, but now I'm going to run out to Target (with Robyn in tow) so we can both get a pair of these cute little kicks.

C9 by Champion athletic footware: on sale at Target this week, starting at $19.99

No comments: