Sunday, April 13, 2008

Pick of the Week

It's pick of the week time: each Sunday I pick one great buy from Target's Weekly Ad and highlight it on my blog. This week's pick are these clever C9 by Champion Double Waist Performance Yoga Pants, which come in a variety of sizes and lengths. I'm going to have to tell my friend Kara about one, since we were just shopping for athletic pants week before last. We went to Lucy, which is an upscale women's athletic-wear store, and she got some petite-length black pants that I swear look identical to these. The Lucy ones, however, set her back $50 a pop. Ouch! I almost said to her "have you tried looking at Target?", but I think she was set on having a little shopping spree that day (as she bought several pairs).

For anyone who is vertically challenged (as Kara and I are) these pants are a blessing, as it means no more hemming (or simply cutting off) a couple inches so your workout pants aren't sweeping the floor. And likewise for tall gals, I'm sure the extra length is appreciated.

C9 by Champion Double Waist Performance Yoga Pants
Sizes XS - XXL, in Short (28 1/2") Medium (31 1/2") and Tall (34 1/2")lengths
$17.99 - $19.99 (for the extended larger sizes) this week at Target

No comments: