Wednesday, June 11, 2008

Wednesday’s Rave: this Xhilaration watch


I love accessories that seem basic at first, but then reveal a devilish twist . You know what I mean: the necklace with the surprise detail at the clasp, the shoes with something a little offbeat on the sole. You have to look a little more closely to pick up on exactly what's so interesting, but once you do, you have a new appreciation for the item. That's the case with this Offset Squares Watch by Xhilaration, which is just $12.99 at Target. At first glance, it's a simple black bracelet watch. But then, when you look a little closer, you notice that the links don't quite line up -- a little unexpected fun in an otherwise plain band. Which is why I’m so drawn to it, because it looks equally at home with a casual weekend outfit as it does with work attire. Although I must admit that I also love the price!

No comments: