Saturday, July 12, 2008

Posh still loves Target

As I reported several months ago, Posh Spice shops at Target. For reals. [And she's not the only Spice Girl who shops there, either]. But here's a shot of her actually IN the store, and I've got to say, I LIKE this look on her! She's decidedly dressed-down vs. being glammed up to the hilt like she usually is -- no leather pants, cleavage down to her navel, or celebrity Jackie-O sunglasses hiding half her face.

This version of Victoria Beckham looks like she could be a soccer mom from Idaho, the one who runs a daycare service out of her home and is married to a really nice accountant and who really grooves on Target (especially the scrapbooking section). I just wish I could make out what's in her basket; it looks like toys for Cruz and the other boys, but it's hard to tell.

No comments: