Sunday, August 24, 2008

Pick of the Week

It’s pick of the week time: each week I pick one great buy from Target’s Weekly ad (in the Sunday newspaper) and highlight it here on my blog. Today’s pick is the Polaroid PoGo instant mobile printer for just $129.99. Now I love our digital camera, and I’m starting to take more cell phone photos, too. But lacking a printer, we really only share our pics online, and I miss printing them out to… oh, I don’t know, put them in frames or post them on the fridge or something old-fashioned like that. But with this nifty device, I can quickly print out full-bleed borderless images that are dry to the touch and ready to frame. It easily hooks up to both digital cameras and cell phones, and features automatic image quality optimization with water-resistant, tear-proof, and smudge-proof prints.

No comments: