Saturday, August 23, 2008

This is kind of a no-brainer...

This article sort of amused me for its "oh, really?" moment. It seems that although many folks like to shop online, they draw the line when it comes to back-to-school shopping. Like, "duh"!

Now I love shopping online, especially at Target where you can often find free shipping deals for any orders over $50. [Target is mentioned in this article, BTW]. But I would never, EVER deny my boys the freedom to pick out their own clothes and school supplies. It's not just the better deals you get during back-to-school sales; it's the ability to give your kids a choice in what they bring (and wear) to school. With all that said: tomorrow is "our annual day" for the hubby and I to take the boys to get them haircuts and hit the mall (which yes, includes a TARGET) for everything "back-to-shool", and I can hardly wait!

No comments: