Saturday, July 4, 2009

Happy 4th of July!


Happy 4th of July everyone! Here in Northern California we've been blessed with warm and sunny weather (but thankfully not the scorcher that last weekend was). The hubby and I are about to head over to my brother's for an Independence Day BBQ; it'll be quiet this year since the kids are all off doing their own thing (indicative of being teenagers, I suppose... oh well!).

In any case, have a spectacular and safe 4th of July. And in the event you should need any last-minute items for your own celebration, Target stores ARE open today (as are most malls, supermarkets, and convenience stores). Does anyone else remember when everything was CLOSED on the 4th of July? I mentioned this to a friend of mine who's about 12 years older than me, and she said she remembers when most stores were closed on Sundays (!!!).

No comments: