Wednesday, July 1, 2009

Wednesday’s Rave: the KROOOM Tree Stump Stool


While I was in Target the other day, I noticed a new endcap in the home furnishings department that had me do a double-take. What caught my eye was this wacky storage stool from a company called KROOOM, which looks exactly like a tree stump! It’d be perfect for a teen’s or dorm room, and although there were other styles of KROOOM stools there (one was definitely more “girly” in a pink & purple paisley print) this one really stood out. When I tried to find more information on Target’s site, there was none… so I did a web search and found out that that Jon at Happy Mundane was as taken with this item as I was. So check out his blog for more information and pics of KROOOM’s packaging and Target’s endcap.

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Now this is just funny! While building our house, my Dad was cutting down trees and there were a few large ones. Anyway my Dad chain sawed one into a chair for my oldest son. It was the same as that stool but notched as an 'el' for a back. I'm sending this post to him, he'll get a laugh!

Target Addict said...

How fun! I'm sure my nephew (away at college) would love a REAL wood stump. Hmmm...maybe my hubby can get out the chain saw and make him one for his dorm room - ?

greenspotter said...

cool stuff www.krooom.com