Sunday, September 20, 2009

Pick of the Week


It's Pick of the Week time: each week I pick one great buy from Target's Weekly Ad (in the Sunday newspaper) and highlight it here on my blog. This week's pick is this pair of sexy/slouchy cuffed suede boots by Mossimo. They're on sale this week for just $29.99 (regularly $34.99) and besides Gray (shown) they also come in Black and Taupe. I have way too many heeled boots in my closet, so these flat ones will be a welcome update to my wardrobe. And the wallet-friendly price is a lot easier to swallow then, oh, say these similar Burberry ones at Neiman Marcus (at, gasp, $750!!).

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Nice choice!

Unknown said...

Oh yes, so cute!

Jen said...

I just saw these at the store a couple days ago, they were cute but the gray ones felt very rough, like they were pilling- oh well, good thing I'm forcing myself not to get any new clothes/shoes this season or I would've bought them anyway.