Sunday, January 17, 2010

SUPER Clearance Alert: Anna Sheffield for Target


A mere couple of weeks ago I alerted you all about the clearance on the Anna Sheffield for Target line, which was marked to 50%-off in-store. This sale still doesn't seem to be offered online, where most of Anna's jewelry is still at full price, with a few pieces marked down to 30% off. Well now, my local Target has marked down the collection to a crazy 75% off! And there's still a decent selection to choose from (at least at my store) like these delicate dangly hoop earrings which are now just $7.48 on sale.

2 comments:

o said...

omgosh, 75% off!! i love her collection! hope there are still some pieces left @ my local target:) thx for sharing!

Target Addict said...

Note: not all stores have the collection on sale for 75% off. I've seen it at 75% off at some, and 30 or 50% off at others. That's one of the things that gripes me about Target; they aren't consistent with their markdown schedules.