Tuesday, March 2, 2010

Tuesday's Rant: Target no longer carrying XL men's shoes


Most Tuesdays I take the opportunity to rant about something I do not like about Target… because although I love ‘em to death, they ain’t perfect. Today’s rant is courtesy of The Consumerist blog, who reports that reader "Dave" wrote in to complain that Target is no longer carrying size 13 men's shoes in their stores. If you want a size larger than 12, you'll need to order them online at Target.com. According to Dave:

"To further add to the Target madness, they have decided to stop selling Men’s shoes and sandals in size 13. The largest size carried in store now is size 12. After checking with team members, there were no pegs, nor DPCI (Target sku numbers) for anything in size 13. They are available online, but for a shipping fee of course. As a man with large feet, I feel discriminated against! Shall I call the ACLU?”

No, Dave; I don't think the ACLU will be able to help you. And I don't think there's much that The Consumerist can do, either. You can always try ranting to Target's 1-800 Customer Service number, but you're probably better off just taking your business elsehere.

No comments: