Saturday, May 22, 2010

Clearance Alert: Liberty of London


About a month ago I reported that some of the women's clothing items from the Liberty of London for Target collection had gone on clearance for 30% off. Well now, there's been further markdowns... which enabled me to snag this Ruffled Halter Dress (in the Martha Grace print) for 75% off! That's right: I paid a mere $7.48 for this beauty! Online this dress seems only to be available in petite sizes, and is still at full price ($29.99) so I nabbed quite the deal indeed.

I've noticed other Liberty of London items on clearance in stores as well, particularly the scented candles and the stationery. The inventory seems to be going fast, so now's the time to buy before Target completely sells out.

1 comment:

Carrie said...

I forgot I wanted to buy some of the scented candles and all of the stationery. I'm glad I forgot now that I can pick it up on clearance instead!