Sunday, May 9, 2010

Pick of the Week

It's Pick of the Week time: each week I pick one great buy from Target's Weekly Ad (in the Sunday newspaper) and highlight it here on my blog. Today's pick is a selection of Target Home string lights, on sale this week for just $10 each. The sale includes a variety of styles, from metal lanterns and flowers to clear and frosted globes. I just love putting up string lights outdoors; to me, it heralds the arrival of Spring, warmer weather, and outdoor living. Of course, there's no rule that you cannot use them inside as well, to brighten up a doorway or otherwise dark corner.

And now a programming note: I'll be traveling on business this week (yes, I truly do have a REAL job!) which will prevent me from blogging all week. I'll catch y'all later with a new Pick of the Week next Sunday.

No comments: