Saturday, August 28, 2010

Early Review: Temple St. Clair for Target


Today while browsing my local Target store I noticed they had put out a few - maybe 5-6 pieces - of the new Temple St. Clair for Target jewelry collection. The line isn't officially slated to hit stores and Target.com until tomorrow, but at my store they had just started to load the jewelry case with the goods. And I can tell you that I was drooling over each and every piece I saw, especially the ring shown here. The pieces look even better in person, and the quality and shine of the gems is fantasic. I'll definitely be heading back tomorrow to do some shopping!

2 comments:

4DsfromLHP said...

I tried this ring on yesterday and the quality is very good. The ring has a nice weight to it. A very good buy at $29.99 in my opinion.

Lake Nokomis said...

I really had hoped to see something that I liked in the Temple St. Clair collection, but it is not for me.