Sunday, August 8, 2010

Pick of the Week


It's Pick of the Week time: each week I pick one great buy from Target's Weekly Ad (in the Sunday newspaper) and highlight it here on my blog. Now that our boys are both in high school, we no longer have to worry about school uniforms. But back when they were in elementary school, they had to wear them, and it was such a relief to discover that Target sells them at great prices. Does anyone else remember when you had to go to a special store to buy school uniforms? Or am I dating myself? Because that's where we had to go to buy them back when I was a kid (many, MANY years ago!).

So for those of you who have kids that need school uniforms, this week's pick is for you. Boys' khaki pants and girls' navy scooter skirts by Cherokee are just $10 on sale this week. And coordinating uniform polo shirts (also by Cherokee) are on sale for just $6 this week.

No comments: