Wednesday, August 18, 2010

Wednesday's Rave: this Mossimo tunic


Way back in March, I raved about a Liz Lange tank top that had some amazing zipper detailing in front. Now it seems that Mossimo has followed suit, and has produced this fab tunic tank in a similar design. I saw this hanging in the store the other day, and can tell you that the "zippered-ruffle" detail seems very well-made, and the rayon jersey drapes nicely.

I've posted a picture of the top here in Heather Grey so you can see the zipper embellishments in detail, but it also comes in a gorgeous Teal and deep Red, as well as basic Black. And at only $16,99 each, I just may treat myself to more than one color!

1 comment:

Amy said...

I have that tank! I love it, except it exposes more cleavage than I thought it did when I tried it on in the dressing room. The rosettes are well made and seem like they'll hold up in the wash.