Wednesday, August 4, 2010

Wednesday's Rave: this Poketo laptop sleeve


On Sunday, I told you about a new line - Poketo - coming to Target. Well today I was able to check out the Poketo collection up close & personal in the store, and I just have to rave about this adorable laptop sleeve. Believe me, the picture here doesn't do it justice; for another shot of it, check out this one on Unplgged. Now mind you, I don't really NEED a laptop sleeve per se. But I just couldn't resist these beautiful birds on the tranquil blue background. Plus the sleeve is adjustable (via the velcro closures) making it able to fit both my IBM ThinkPad (for work) and my Apple MacBook Air (at home). And at just $19.99, this arty laptop sleeve is a real steal, considering the fact that most "basic black" ones start at around $25.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

This is soooo nice! And it's such good value for money. Argh. I wish they came in more sizes. Too bad my laptop is 15". :(

Dina's Days said...

Adorable, I need one so bad. I'm rocking a hideous leopard print laptop bag from Children's Place...don't ask.....

Target Addict said...

BelleBathandBeyond: look at the pics on Target.com (in my post) to see how the sleeve "folds apart" and is adjustable. My laptop is smaller than 15", but it seems like it could accommodate a larger size like yours.

Shelley said...

so cute! i just looked at the poketo line up on the website... the owls! so cute!