Monday, February 7, 2011

New from Caldrea Essentials: Hibiscus-Yuzu


About a month ago I blogged that Caldrea Essentials (at Target) had put their holiday scents on sale. And now the brand seems to be ushering in some new varieties. One I noticed on shelf the other day was the coral-colored Hibiscus-Yuzu. I smelled the candle (shown here) in the store, and it's a decidedly fruity-floral scent, combining Hibiscus flower with the Asian citrus fruit Yuzu (which is a symbol of the Winter Solstice). I do like this aroma better than the two holiday offerings, but it's still a bit strong for my tastes.

And if you're a Caldrea fan, here's a little tip: the retail line (not the budget line at Target) is having a clearance sale on their web site. For a limited time, you can save 60% on their holiday and discontinuted fragrances. Which means items like their Sweet Pea Surface Cleanser (regularly $10) is now just $3.60. But hurry, because this sale ends on Feb. 9th (Wednesday).

No comments: