Wednesday, March 21, 2012

Back at Target: Method Body Wash


As I mentioned a few weeks ago, Method has re-formulated their body wash line, and the new bottles have finally hit Target stores. They’ve re-stocked my beloved “White Tea” scent, as well as “Olive Leaf” (which I’ll try next) and there's also one called “Magnolia” (which was a bit on the heavy fruity floral side for my tastes). Like their previous body wash, this is a paraben-free, moisturizing formula, which I love because it leaves my skin soft with no greasy residue.

But for those of you who like more of a “squeaky clean” feel, I wonder if Method will bring back their other body wash line – “Marine Naturals” – or a similar version of it? And although I'm fond of the ergonomic shaped bottle, I do miss the pump dispensers Method used on their body wash products 3-4 years ago.

4 comments:

FrmrHoopster said...

NICE! I'll give them a try! LOVE your blog, btw!!

janmcd said...

I want to try them too, thanks for the info! Hope they're available on-line as well as at the store.

Target Addict said...

Janmcd: unfortunately, the Method Body Wash is not available to order online via Target.com. However, if you follow the second link in my post, you can check the "find in store" link on Target's site to see if they have them in stock at your local store.

Valerie G. said...

I like Target and went to buy method bodywash and there was no method of any kind on shelf I hope we will get more. I also loved the marine natural kind.And wish there was a pump too.