Wednesday, June 13, 2012

Some of The Shops on clearance already...

Thank you to reader Shopping Celle who alerted me today that items from some of The Shops at Target collection at her local Target store are already on clearance for 30% off.  I looked at my local store this evening, and all I saw on sale (so far) was womens clothing from The Webster. However, The Webster's jewelry wasn't marked down yet, nor was anything from Cos Bar or Privet House.  Likewise, most of The Shops are still full price on Target.com, except for select items from Privet House. Look online for the yellow banners, like the one shown at left for this cotton striped pillow.

6 comments:

Peggy said...

I scored The Webster women's clothing for 50% off! I wouldn't have known, but there was a frenzy of Target workers at the Webster racks first thing this morning! I got the plaid dress and chiffon flamingo shirt I wanted! No jewelry or accessories on sale yet!

Shopping Celle said...

You"re welcome! I was able to buy a few Webster pieces and the Privet house palm candlesticks at 30 percent off. The buy , wait for clearance , rebuy, return tango has begun.

Elizabeth said...

I didn't love anything, so no big deal on this one, I'm excited to see what they come up with for the fall.

Sleuthy said...

Cos Bar was on clearance at the Target by me on Long Island just yesterday!

grace said...

My store definitely had Webster and Cos Bar stuff on clearance, but didn't seem to be clearancing Privet House yet.

Target Addict said...

My local stores mystify me....only about half of Privet House is on clearance. The rest is still full price. Odd....