Thursday, July 19, 2012

Jason Wu to launch "Miss Wu" at Nordstrom...

Those of you still disappointed that you didn't get what you wanted after Target's Jason Wu wipeout will be happy to hear that the designer will soon be launching a lower-priced line at Nordstrom. 

Hot the heels of his successfull Target collab, Jason Wu has decided to make lower-priced womenswear a more permanent part of his portfolio. The designer has plans for a diffusion line called Miss Wu, which will be sold exclusively at Nordstrom stores and Nordstrom.com next year. Shown here is one of the looks from the upcoming Miss Wu collection.

Jason explained to WWD: "Instead of just doing ‘Jason Wu-for-less,’ the idea is to explore the other side of myself. I always see Jason Wu as my aesthetic, my design sensibility. Miss Wu is my personality. It was really fun to explore that facet of who I am – slightly more downtown, and with a more relaxed attitude."

No comments: