Sunday, September 16, 2012

Sale Alert: Orla Kiely for Method Gel Hand Wash

Attention Orla Kiely (and Method) fans! The limited-edition Orla Kiely-designed Method Gel Hand Wash bottles are on sale this week for $2.69 (regularly $2.99).  Scents include Bay Leaf, Vanilla Chai and Primrose; I've personally tried the Bay Leaf and I'm not crazy about it (although I do love Orla's green leaf-pattern design on it).  This sale is only through Sept. 22, and seems to only apply to the Gel Hand Wash (not the Foam Hand Wash, which comes in a slightly taller, triangle-shaped bottle).

Correction: I was at Target today and the Foam Hand Wash is also part of this sale - yay!

4 comments:

jacquelyn said...

The chai scent is really, really nice.

bev said...

The bay leaf one made me sneeze! I like the Ginger Pear (at my Target, it was next to the Orla Kiely dish soap and the cleaner, which also came in Ginger Pear).

mommydearest said...

Thank you! I love this stuff, especially the vanilla chai and pear ginger (which is with the dish washing stuff, go figure)

aBeautyFairy said...

You can go on the Target site and download a coupon for $1.00 off any Method item. I got the foaming soap for $1.69 :)