Thursday, December 6, 2012

New at Target: dENiZEN Colored Jeans

Colored jeans - especially in bright tones - are all the rage right now.  While Christmas shopping at the mall last weekend, the hubby asked me "why don't you get some of those?"  Those of you who know me personally will recognize (as I do) that I'm a little long in the tooth to rock this look ;-)  But if you're interested in trying this trend, Target's dENiZEN brand has a new line of fashion denim just for you.

dENiZEN has introduced new, limited-edition colors of their Totally Shaping Mid-Rise Skinny jeans, available exclusively at Target.  This style is designed to flatter a woman's figure and help achieve a long and lean silhouette, and for a limited time will be available in four fashionable jewel-tone finishes: Red, Royal Purple, Turquoise and Rosebud. Sizes range from 2-18 regular, with additional short and long inseams available on Target.com. To note: I could only find the regular "dark denim" finish on Target.com, so I assume these special colors are only available in stores.

No comments: