Sunday, June 30, 2013

FEED USA + Target launches with little fanfare...

It's a rare Sunday in which I not only avoid Target, but I sleep in until almost 11! This is one of those Sundays, so it's just now that I'm getting around to checking out how the FEED USA + Target collab is faring online. Racked.com is my source for Target collab-craziness, and since they haven't done a story yet today on any Target lines or website wipeouts, it looks like this line isn't causing the frenzy of Missoni or Jason Wu.

Doing my own digging, it looks like the only item to sell out so far is the 10-buck burlap bag, although the pricier (albeit larger and nicer) $35 version is still available. The other totes seem to all be in stock, except for this $7 reusable bag that I tried to put into my cart (shown) but got an error message no matter how many times I just put a quantity of "1" in my cart.  It kept defaulting to "0" and an error message, so I guess The Bullseye hasn't worked out all the kinks on their website yet.

I ended up just buying 2  t-shirts - one for me and one for my hubby - online.  It irked me, though, once I realized that the womens' tees were more expensive (at $18 each) than the mens' (at $15) which makes no sense since the mens' version takes more fabric.

What about you, readers?  Did you check out the FEED USA collab today, and if so, what were your thoughts?

2 comments:

urbanrhetoric said...

this is very unlike me but i completely forgot...thanks for the reminder! going to check it out right now...

~pemora

Catherine said...

I made my way to Target today and my local Target had everything but the blue jean feed ctossbody bag. I got the red zip up hoodie, the cookie cutters, and the cream/orange crossbody bag. I love the hoodie! It is almost like a sweater material--very soft! And the crossbody bag is even better in person! I am going to use it as a purse. I thought I might get the stackable bracelets but I didnt like the blue jean one in person.