Thursday, August 15, 2013

Product Review: Simply Balanced Sea Salt & Pepper Potato Crisps

Back in June, I told you about the new food and beverage line - Simply Balanced - at Target. I've tried a few items from this line, and so far it's been hit or miss. One product I liked was the "Sea Salt and Pepper Baked Crisps" (shown here). They have the texture/crunch of your typical baked potato chips, but with the added "zip" of salt & pepper flavor. With 120 calories and 3 grams of fat per serving (about 15 chips) it's a low-guilty way to get your chip fix.

So far, I've only found this flavor and one other variety: "Vinegar & Sea Salt". And the Salt & Pepper one seems to be far more popular, as it's currently sold out at my local Target (probably because it's on sale this week for $2.50/bag).

3 comments:

kimmie said...

Just FYI they had a Target mobile coupon for $1 off the chips, and then a 20% off Cartwheel coupon, bringing the chips down to $1.20. I bought the salt and pepper variety but haven't tried them yet!

Target Addict said...

Thanks for the tip, Kimmie!

Unknown said...

Hi Target Addict, these salt and pepper chips are my husbands FAVORITE!!! But I am furious because I can't seem to find them anywhere! Do you know how to figure out if they have been discontinued? Even on their website it says "Sorry, we can't find that product but here are some other items that might interest you." :( Help!