Tuesday, October 15, 2013

Clearance Alert: Phillip Lim for Target

Just one month since 3.1 Phillip Lim for Target debuted in stores, the collection (what's left of it) is already on clearance in stores at 30% off. I can't recall another Target designer collab that's gone on sale so quickly, can you? Since I haven't worn my floral peplum top yet, I found one on sale in my size, and will return the full-priced one later this week. Other than that, the selection at my store seemed heavy on the sequin-trim dresses (in both black and blue), the trench coats and the white ruffle-front tops.

To note: this clearance is limited to stores only. On Target.com, everything is still at full price. Also: I only saw the clothing on sale at my local store, with no accessories (bags and scarves) in sight.

3 comments:

Catherine said...

If you are looking for bags--I found 2 at Goodwill today! They were the larger crossbody in black and taupe that were originally $44. They were priced at $22 each and both had the magnet that had come off (but was still there--just needed to be removed and glued back).

HoJo said...

Thank you for posting. I've been a bit of a day trader with the collection, buying, holding and (selling) returning. I was happy to see this post. I found my sizes in store and can return my online maybes for the sake price. Thanks for the update.

Unknown said...

So , I was at Target today, the cocktail dresses didn't sell well, there were plenty still on the shelves.
Also the Yellow/Mustard spotted dress is a great design by an iffy print. Not for everyone. I think some of this stuff will go lower than 30% off!
I should've known you'd have the scoop on this clearance! :)
http://www.therecessionista.com/2013/10/phillip-lim-target-goes-sale-store.html