Wednesday, November 6, 2013

Target out of Method? Try Soap.com instead!

Way back in February I lamented that none of my local Target stores carried Method's Body Wash anymore. Several readers suggested looking for it at TJ Maxx or Bed, Bath & Beyond - which I did - and I had no luck there, either. Then in April I wrote the folks at Method who told me they were working on new formulations and that Target would be restocked soon. But that never happened.

So the other day I decided to take my own advice (posted in September) about trying to order Method via Soap.com. I was so impressed by the experience that I decided to give them a shout-out here on my blog. Ordering was easy-peasy; first I went to Method's site and picked out the Body Wash products I wanted (they have both the "Pure Naked" and "Marine Naturals" varieties) as well as several of the limited-edition Orla Kiely Hand Wash bottles (in Primrose, Tomato Vine, and Vanilla Chai scents).

Once you put everything in your cart, you are re-directed to Soap.com to complete your transaction. And before I knew it, I had reached the $35 shipping minimum, which meant my order shipped for free. Best of all, delivery was so fast! I ordered on a Saturday afternoon and my shipment came on Monday. I was also impressed that Soap.com packaged everything so well, taping shut all the bottles (in order to prevent leakage) and then wrapping everything in bubble-wrap. I will definitely be using Soap.com again the next time I'm out of my favorite Method products!

No comments: