Sunday, March 16, 2014

Fab Find: Sonia Kashuk Travel Duffle

Recently at Target I found this cool Sonia Kashuk zig-zag print travel duffel on clearance. I actually do need a new overnight bag for a couple of weekend trips I have coming up, and the $20 price tag on clearance (normally $39.99) was simply too good to pass up. This bag is a roomy 13" high by 11" wide by 19" deep, with plenty of room for all your essentials.

To tuck inside, I also bought Sonia's Completely Organized Bag in "Emerald", which coordinates perfectly with the green in the duffle and is on clearance for just $8.48. What I didn't realize until after I got home, though, is that the duffle already contains two removable clear plastic makeup bags - bonus!

While this particular print is no longer in stock on Target.com, you can get the rose-print or orange-ginham pattern online for $39.99.

No comments: