Wednesday, April 16, 2014

Double-Take: One Kings Lane vs. Target

It's time for another double-take, where we take one item from Target and match it up against a lookalike (albeit pricier) designer piece. This installment is courtesy of eagle-eyed reader Sarah, who brought to my attention these two metal bar stool sets in cool-as-a-cucumber green. Only difference is that one pair is from One Kings Lane and costs $129 a pair (on sale, down from $250) and the other pair is from The Bullseye and only costs $95. Which one is which? The answer appears in the comments section below.

5 comments:

Target Addict said...

The pair shown on the top is from One Kings Lane, and the pair on the bottom is the more wallet-friendly version from Target.

Barbara said...

Wow..I actually like the looks of the Target one better. Have considering buying them in the yellow.

Mel said...

I just ordered them online in grey. They should arrive tomorrow. The grey color was cheaper for some reason, but that is the color I wanted.

I really enjoy your website. I live in MN - home of Target. We all love our Target runs here!!

Mel said...

Adding to my comment above, I just received my barstools. I am using them with my kitchen island. So far so good! Very sturdy!

Akmos17 said...

the kickstand looks great, and HD Voice is a compelling differentiator:one x wallet