Thursday, October 23, 2014

Coming Soon to Target: Halle Berry's Scandale Paris Lingerie

So apparently, Academy Award® winning actress Halle Berry is also co-owner and curator of the luxurious French lingerie brand Scandale Paris. Who knew? And Halle will be unveiling an exclusive line of Scandale Paris intimates at select Target stores and on Target.com on Oct. 27.

“I fell in love with Scandale while I was in Paris, because the brand reminded me of the city itself – beautiful and inspiring,” said Halle. “I am excited for the US debut to be at Target and to launch the brand globally in 2015. I look forward to giving more women the chance to enjoy what European women have come to love for more than eight decades.”

The Scandale Paris collection is a curated collection of flattering lace-accented bras and panties, with each piece clocking in at less than $20. For a sneak peek - plus Halle's comments on the upcoming collab - check out this short video on A Bullseye View.


No comments: