Thursday, February 5, 2015

Double-Take: Threshold vs. West Elm

It's time for another double-take, where we take one item from Tar-shay and match it against it a pricier designer piece. Today we have two attractive brass pendant table lamps, both with a retro-feel to them. Only one of them is from West Elm, and will set you back $111 (on sale, down from $139) whereas the other is from Threshold (at Target) and costs less than half that at just $49.99. Which one is which? The answer appears in the comments section below.

2 comments:

Target Addict said...

The lamp on the left is the spendier one from West Elm, and the one on the right is the wallet-friendly version from Threshold.

Barbara said...

As is often the case, I prefer the Target version. I will go look at this one in person. Most of my Target lamps I have managed to get when they went on clearance, so I don't usually grab one up at full price.