Wednesday, March 4, 2015

New at Target: Sami & Dani

Another new-ish brand I've recently discovered at Target is the fashion line Sami & Dani. Offering mostly dresses - with a smattering of tops, skirts, and jumpsuits - this line is only offered online and is not available in Target stores. From the online comments, the reviews are overwhelmingly positive, and it looks like this brand debuted about 3-4 months ago.

I ordered this dress (shown) and found it to be true to size and well made. In fact, I thought the construction was superior to other Target in-house brands (like Merona and Mossimo) with better fabrics and more substantial zippers and fasteners. This particular dress I returned only because the "lace" overlay is crocheted and I was afraid I'd snag it too easily. I did keep the denim dress I ordered, and also have a couple more styles on the way. My one complaint, though, is that it seems like many sizes are sold out, and it doesn't look like Target will be restocking them.

No comments: