Sunday, April 17, 2016

Oh yeah, this is gonna sell out... at least on some items

I'll post more in the morning, but long story short: I woke up at 12:20am PST to find that all the Marimekko for Target hats (like the one shown here) plus all the tote bags and scarves were already sold out online. Ditto with the shift dress/tunic that matches this hat. I think this is gonna be a sellout, folks!

UPDATE: it looks like some of the things I couldn't access in the wee hours are now available. But other things - like all the hats, bags, etc. - are indeed sold out.

7 comments:

What A World said...

Really, I ordered at 12:30 PST, and got everything I wanted. 2 scarves, dress, tote and beach towel. I was surprised, very easy

Anonymous said...

Everything is showing still available here. Very easy to place an order =)

Clewis said...

Went to the stores this morning, and hardly anyone was there. Plenty of stock, although people did tend to gravitate toward the tote bags and beach towels.

Target Addict said...

'What a World' and 'Mishelle': perhaps it was just the items I wanted (the hats/scarves/totes and a certain dress) that were sold out. I only looked at womenswear and accessories; I didn't check housewares.

Shopping Celle said...

Housewares were the hot sellers at my store. The $20 canvas beach tote bags were very nice and selling fast. 14 day return window. The clothing was cute but I wish that it was cotton instead of rayon. Of course I brought home more than a few pieces!

Target Addict said...

'Shopping Celle', agreed on the cotton vs. rayon comment.

What A World said...

Just came from my Target, no lines, no crowds.....I got the tote, both scarves, napkins, placemats and dress. No problems, I do wish the scarves were more of the Vera quality and not rayon as well as the dress, it would be better in cotton. But I am going to enjoy all the fun!!