Monday, May 8, 2017

My Victoria Beckham for Target score...

As I mentioned last week, we're closing in on the 30-day return window for the Victoria Beckham for Target (that's IF you used your Target RedCard). That means more items hitting the clearance racks, and a better chance of finding that elusive item you've been looking for.

I got lucky yesterday and happened to find the coveted (and sold out) bee scarf at my local store yesterday. It must have just been returned, as there wasn't a clearance sticker on it yet. I'm so glad I found it, as I've regretted not getting another one on launch day (when I snagged one for my best friend and one for my mom, but not one for myself). So keep checking back, readers! Most Target stores I've been to recently seem to be moving all the VB stuff near front of the store - perhaps to get more foot traffic? - and are lumping all the women's/girl's/toddler & baby sizes together.

2 comments:

Amy said...

I had the same bit of luck with the bee scarf! I think its the nicest thing in the collection-I like the other scarf too and I am on the lookout for that one too!

Unknown said...

Good pick. I love my bee scarf! Best of this collection.