Thursday, April 5, 2018

New at Target: Bliss

Target has yet another new offering in the Health & Beauty Department. Now they've partnered with Bliss to re-launch the beloved spa brand. The original Bliss debuted in 1996, and although social media wasn't around then, I was very familiar with the brand via direct mail and online advertising. The coveted 'it' line was known for their bright-blue packaging and fun formulations, bringing spa style to the masses.

With Target's re-launch, Bliss gets even better. All the formulas in Bliss 2.0 are entirely cruelty-free and made without parabens and phthalates. And the full 36-product line is available at target.com and blissworld.com, where everything will probably look drastically cheaper than you remember from 20 years ago — with every item in the new line under $25!

3 comments:

NSHD said...

I got so excited when I read about this on Refinery29 a few weeks ago! Already bought the marshmallow mask and the watermelon night mask and both are amazing at the price point they are being sold at! Total 90's nostalgia with this brand -- the new branding is on point and the formulas are still top notch!

The Dish Mistress said...

I wondered what your feelings were about ordering online with Target? They advertise 2 day shipping, mine took 7! They also could have cared less when I called about the shipping delay( not due to weather). I get good friendly service in my local store and often, order online and pick up, but many things aren't available that way. I've been trying to order online for the last 2 days and their website keeps crashing or doing nothing. I tried the app on my phone and get all the way to putting my security code in and then, nothing. I've tried to call twice and they are overwhelmed and don't answer. What the heck is going on? Love your blog and wondered if you have any insight into why the service has been so bad lately. Thanks, Cy

Target Addict said...

The Dish Mistress: I wish I had some insights for you, but I don't. I have a Target RedCard - so shipping is always free for me - but that doesn't mean that shipping is always faster OR consistent. When you order online Target seems to have some sort of system to figure out the quickest/cheapest way (for them) to get it to you, so half my orders come via UPS and the other half come via USPS. I think that if Target can get the item to me from a store within the state, it gets sent from there via regular mail. But if it has to come from one of their distribution centers, then it gets sent via UPS. I recently ordered a favorite brand of shampoo/conditioner online, as it has disappeared from stores, and I think it took 2 weeks to get to me! So I don't know the secret to their shipping times.

As for their web site - and your ordering issues - I"m not surprised. Their site has been a mess for years. If you can't get thru via phone, you may want to "vent" on their FB page. When I've done that, I usually get a response back from them within 24 hours.